I made this “sweet” little card using The Angel Company stamp set called Little Cupcake. I ADORE this set! It is full of my favorite images… cupcakes, cakes, and candy. Making this card was simple. It had 8 easy steps…
1. Stamp the cupcake and sentiment in black on a a piece of 2-3/4″ x 2-1/8″ white cardstock. Color in with colored pencils. Use Crystal Lacquer to highlight the cherry.
2. Round corners of white cardstock and drag edges in Iris Palette Ink. Lay aside.
3. Fold a piece of 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ pink paper in half to make the card base.
4. Use a Scallop Edge Punch to make the scallops on the 2″ x 5-1/2″ red cardstock
5. Pierce red cardstock above scallops with needle and adhere to pink cardstock base.
6. Tie brown ribbon around card (see picture).
7. Adhere white cardstock with pop dots to card.
8. Adhere red paper posie with glue dot for a final touch.
8 easy steps but once the card was assembled, it looks complicated. Try this simple sketch today.