As I have mentioned, a couple of months ago TAC closed it’s doors and is no longer in business. It was very sudden and left me searching for a new company to join. After thinking long and hard about it, I decided to join A*muse Studio. Some of you might be familiar with A*muse Studio as their rubber art stamps used to be available in retail stores. They have recently changed their business model and now offer their product through home demonstrators only. Which is a great opportunity for me because they have fabulous products.
I am really excited about this new adventure; A*muse Studio has a wonderful line of stamps, papers, paper crafting tools and accessories. Here are a few of the things I really love:
- Wonderful cling mount stamps that are pre cut, and indexed on the foam! These stamps are ready to use the moment they arrive!! NO CUTTING required!!
- DVD storage cases labeled with an index and the name of the set on the spine…compact and organized storage!
- Fun Dies and Embossing Plates!! These are reasonably priced and made in the USA!
- Luxury Wool Felt, Not your Grandma’s BAGS of Buttons, Matching YUMMY Ribbons and Bakers Twine, oh my!
- Really lovely Papers -most are available in assorted packs so you don’t have to buy 25 of each color– but you can. :).
- Amazing Inks, in loads beautiful colors – all with matching paper! That makes card making a breeze!
I could go on and on, you just need to see for yourself. You can click the logo or image above and be directed to my A*muse website. Another great feature from A*muse is that their catalogs are fully available on-line. You can browse through page by page right from you computer. Why wait for my next stamp camp go check it out NOW! 🙂